The Four Thieves Vinegar Collective is seeking a volunteer to help us link our actions in the present to future outcomes. Please note that we work mainly within the unidirectional temporal understanding of cause and effect. If you can work reverse chronologically or cyclically, that’s a plus, but most of our members experience linear time, so we require that you are at least familiar.
Contact us: volunteer◎fourthievesvinegar.org
The idea candidate may have zero or more of the following:
- A warm fondness for checking boxes, making lists, moving tickets across agile boards, crossing T’s, dotting I’s, dotting lower-case J’s, dotting umlauts twice, and dotting ∴ three times.
- Maybe some actual cats that you herd around while holding a crook and wearing a bonnet or cloak. This can be literal if you want it do be. We don’t mind if things get a little weird.
- The patience required to thrive in a loosey-goosey non-hierarchical volunteer-run
shitshowgroup of fun and cool people.
- The knowledge that All Cats Are Beautiful (ACAB).
- The belief that the world is like a litter box: they both need to be changed thoroughly and often.
If you meet zero or more of the above criteria, we want to hear from you! Send an email to volunteer◎fourthievesvinegar.org and tell us who you are and how you might be able to contribute. Meow!