Make your own medicine
A toast to the dead, for children with cancer and AIDS;– Felipe Andres Coronel
A cure exists, and you probably could have been saved.
The MicroLab v4.0
The MicroLab is a DIY automated jacketed chemical reactor that you download, 3D print and assemble with commonly available hardware.
Pssst. Need some help? Vinni is our friendly alchemist who will help you navigate your new medical laboratory.
Vinni is the doorway to Chemhactika, where you’ll find tools for synthesis research. Once you’ve identified your reactions, the Apocatherium will help you create recipes for the Microlab.
Good developers code. Great developers fork. We rebuilt this MIT-DARPA project to integrate with our MicroLab Suite. Chemhacktica uses machine learning to automagically discover reaction pathways to target compounds. Available tools include:
- Interactive Pathway Planning – to explore reaction pathways by chaining together one-step retrosynthesis predictions
- Tree-Builder – to generate and view possible synthesis plans, with manual step-wise evaluation
- Synthesis Predictor – to evaluate a reaction in the forward direction, considering reaction condtions and impurities
- A tool to predict aromatic C-H site selectivity
- SCScore Evaluator – to analyze a chemical’s perceived synthetic complexity
- Buyable Look-up – to check if a chemical is in the buyables database
- Atom-mapping – Use WLN or heuristics to map a reaction SMILES
- Drawing – to draw molecules, reactions, or templates from SMILES/SMARTS strings
Once your target compounds identified and reactions mapped, the next step is to plan the synthesis. The Apothecarium (also integrated with Vinni) provides an interface to build instructions files for the Microlab.
If you face any issues, reach us at contact◎fourthievesvinegar.org