Make your own medicine
A toast to the dead, for children with cancer and AIDS;– Felipe Andres Coronel
A cure exists, and you probably could have been saved.
The MicroLab v4.0
The MicroLab is a DIY automated lab that you download, 3D print and assemble with commonly available hardware. The MicroLab works together with the Apocatherium app to synthesize a variety of life-saving drugs from your home.
Pssst. Need some help? Vinni’s our friendly alchemist who will whisk you off to your new medical laboratory. You can create your molecule synthesis project right on the site. If your body’s about to atrophy, hit “EXPORT” at any point to save your experiment as a JSON file.
Vinni’s the doorway to Chemhactika, where you’ll find tools for synthesis research. Once you’re done creating your recipe with Chemhactika, the Apocatherium is the digital interface to use with your MicroLab.
Good developers code. Great developers fork. We rebuilt this MIT-DARPA project to integrate with our MicroLab Suite. Chemhacktica uses machine learning to automagically discover reaction pathways to target compounds. Here are the available tools:
- Interactive Pathway Planning – to explore reaction pathways by chaining together one-step retrosynthesis predictions
- Tree-Builder – to generate and view possible synthesis plans, with manual step-wise evaluation
- Synthesis Predictor – to evaluate a reaction in the forward direction, considering reaction condtions and impurities
- A tool to predict aromatic C-H site selectivity
- SCScore Evaluator – to analyze a chemical’s perceived synthetic complexity
- Buyable Look-up – to check if a chemical is in the buyables database
- Atom-mapping – Use WLN or heuristics to map a reaction SMILES
- Drawing – to draw molecules, reactions, or templates from SMILES/SMARTS strings
When your recipe’s all complete and you have procured the chemicals required, select the Recipe for concoction within your Project view. The Apothecarium will then spring to life to provide a step-by-step walk-through, guiding you to use the MicroLab for drug synthesis.
If you face any issues, reach us at contact◎fourthievesvinegar.org